- Height adjustment of headrest, backrest and seat
- Adjustable depth for lumbar supoort
- Plastic armrests are height-adjustable and sideways adjustable.
- Movement mechanism "slid"
- The axis of rotation (horizontal) of the seat and backrest is close to the hip joint. This prevents the backrest from moving relative to the back, providing adequate, constant support in any tilting position.
- Headrest, backrest and seat upholstered with mesh
- In the "Elastomer" version headrest, backrest and seat made of elastomer
(soft, highly resilient material with rubber properties)
- Base made of lacquered aluminium
- 3 years warranty
- Weight capacity: 130 kg
NW net attrition- 100 000 Martindale cycles
BL fabric attrition- 140 000 Martindale cycles
Product meets standards
Quality confirmed by the German TUV certificate (number: 719162274-MEC-OCS)